I am probably the least informed person on the planet. I never listen to the news (it bores me silly) and I genuinely don’t care what Beyonce has done to Blue Ivy’s hair this week.
But that last week at the end of each year is when we start seeing lots of these countdown shows on cable TV. Top 100 Crazy Celebrity Moment of 2013, Top 50 Bizzare News Stories Of The Year etc
I know it’s trash TV but I actually really enjoy it. It’s basically finding out who did what, who did whom and who got hitched or ditched, without going through the mundane day to day nonsense.
Anyway, we all like a good list post and here is BHI’s answer to that for this year. This is a rundown of the top 50 most read articles on BHI in 2013.
I can’t believe some of the ones that made it into the list, and I can’t believe some of the ones that were left out but this is the raw list with no editorial interference (most popular first). Hopefully you will find a gem or two that you may have missed.
Happy New Year Folks!
1. How Do You Grow Hair Long – Long Natural Hair, Hairstyles And More
2. Back To Basics – Home-made Protein Treatment
3. The Best 6 Oils To Use For Your Natural Or Relaxed Hair
4. Moisturize Your Hair For Less
5. Best 6 Leave In Conditioners For Natural And Relaxed Hair
6. Long Healthy Natural Hair Pyramid – A Regimen At A Glance
7. How To Straighten Thick Natural Black Hair Without Heat Damage
8. Oil Rinsing; The Holy Grail Of Black Hair Care?
9. Top 8 Products For Hair Growth For Black Hair
10. Using Baking Soda As A Natural Texturizer
11. The Ultimate Hair Product Recommendations Post
12. The Inversion Method – Grow 1 Inch Of Hair In 7 Days!
13. The Coconut And Lime Treatment For Natural Black Hair
14. Coconut Oil Acts Like A Protein – The Truth Behind It All
15. The Only Hair Type Chart That Really Matters
16. 5 Unique Pre-Poo Recipes To Spice Up Your Hair Regimen
17. 5 Easy Steps To Longer Healthier Relaxed Hair
18. Tips To Get An Outrageously Natural Looking Weave – Part 1
19. The Caramel Treatment – A Natural Hair Softener
20. How to find a good hair moisturizer for relaxed and natural Black hair
21. A Good Regimen For Relaxed, Texlaxed Or Texturized Black Hair
23. A Basic Length Retention Regimen For High Shrinkage 4b 4c Hair
24. How To Use Shea Butter For Natural Or Relaxed Black Hair
25. Protective Styling Challenge 2013
26. How To Wash Your Natural Hair Less Often And Retain More Length
27. Want To See What Celebrities Would Look Like With Natural Hair?
28. 5 Celebs Who Prove That Weave Protective Styling Works For Hair Growth
29. Top 10 Reasons Why Your Hair Is Not Growing
30. Understanding Flat Irons: Ceramic, Tourmaline, Ionic and Titanium
31. Relaxing, texturizing and texlaxing Black hair
32. Protective Styling: How To Take Care Of Your Hair Underneath A Weave
33. Increase Your Hair Growth Rate With The Greenhouse Effect (GHE)
34. The Staggered Protective Styling Regimen – Grow Your Hair Long The Easy Way
35. 7 Ways To Incorporate Jamaican Black Castor Oil Into Your Regimen<
36. Do Not Ignore These 9 Symptoms Of Distressed Hair
37. Kimmaytube’s Leave In Conditioner Recipe
38. Shiny Bouncy Natural Hair Curls For The Holidays
39. 10 Reasons You Are At A Hair Length Plateau
40 Celebs Going Weaveless: You Don’t Have To Prove Anything To Us, Boo!
41. 10 Protective Styles That Look Good
42. Top 5 Protective Styles For Maximum Length Retention
43. 9 Overrated Natural Hair Practices
44. The Greenhouse Effect (GHE) For Increased Hair Growth
45. Tips To Get An Outrageously Natural Looking Weave – Part 2
46. A Look At The Cathy Howse Regimen For Relaxed Hair
47. Regrowing Thin Edges And Bald Spots Caused By Alopecia With Essential Oils
49. Why Is The Hair At My Crown Looser Than The Rest Of My Natural Hair?
Lovie Knox says
I LIKE THIS
This is pretty effed up and even other celebs are chiming in smh but then again why does her parents subject her to this type of ridicule by not doing her hair?? She is a girl…i know kids get fussy when it comes to getting their hair done but shit Jay and Bey brag about being bosses and having all this power but yet poor blue ivy cant have her own personal hair stylist??