Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the Infographic:
Using Braids As Your Protective Style
1. Start with freshly washed and deep conditioned hair. Pre-stretch very curly natural hair beforehand.
2. Use a protein leave in conditioner to strengthen your strands in preparation for braiding.
3. Make sure that your hair is thoroughly detangled. Use a wide tooth comb and suitable brush.
4. Neat parts mean a longer lasting hairstyle and prevents excessive frizz.
5. Clip excess hair out the way using butterfly clamps or duck bill clips. Braid your hair into the desired style. Not too tight!
6. A pretty accessory can transform a simple braided style to a gorgeous every day hairdo.