Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the Infographic:
Using Braids As Your Protective Style
1. Start with freshly washed and deep conditioned hair. Pre-stretch very curly natural hair beforehand.
2. Use a protein leave in conditioner* to strengthen your strands in preparation for braiding.
3. Make sure that your hair is thoroughly detangled. Use a wide tooth comb* and suitable brush.
4. Neat parts mean a longer lasting hairstyle and prevents excessive frizz.
5. Clip excess hair out the way using butterfly clamps or duck bill clips*. Braid your hair into the desired style. Not too tight!
6. A pretty accessory can transform a simple braided style to a gorgeous every day hairdo.