Okay , so if you guys cannot tell, I am an updo addict! To be honest I do not know how to describe the updo created by Youtuber lovelyanneka, but I can tell you guys that it reminds me of a variation of a pin, roll, and tuck hairstyle with some sexy leave out in the front.
Whether I am on point with my description or not, I know one thing; This hairstyle is hot! Watch as Youtuber lovelyanneka creates her sexy, effortless updo below!
Items Used To Achieve This Hairstyle
- H20- In the video, lovelyanneka uses a water spritz but you can use any spritz that you like
- Gel – In the video, lovelyanneka uses Eco Styler* Olive Oil* Gel but if you are not a Eco styler* type of gal, then you can use another gel of your liking
- Moisturizer- A shea butter* mix is used as the moisturizer here but you can use any moisturizer that makes your hair happy!
- Soft Bristle Brush– To smooth the hair up into the updo
- Bobby Pins*– To hold roll and tucks in place.
- Hair Accessory(Optional)-Now this is totally optional, but if you are a hair accessories type of girl than this is the perfect hairstyle to pull out your fanciest hair pins and bows.
Length Needed To Achieve This Style
This style works on any hair length that can be rolled and tucked. If your hair is not as full or as long as you would like it to be for this particular hairstyle, than you can always add in hair that blends well with your particular texture.
I am not quite sure whether this style was created via wash n go or twistout, but I believe that still style can work on stretched or non stretched hair (great hairstyle saver for a failed bantu knot out or flat iron* attempt!). This hairstyle can also be modified for transitioning and relaxed ladies as well!
In the video below, lovelyanneka shows us how she creates her Sexy Updo!