Share the graphic on your website:
C is for Ceramides:
- Binds to cuticles helping repairing damage and helping increase tensile strength.
- They are found in natural oils* like wheat germ, grape seed and hemp oil*.
- Vital if you use hair color, relaxer or heat in your hair regimen
P is for Protein:
- Strength – Strengthens the hair and helps to repair damage caused by relaxers and general wear and tear.
- Structure – Helps hair retain more moisture by improving structure thereby helping to increase elasticity.
- Found in eggs yogurt, protein conditioners and treatments.
R is for R and R: Rest and relaxation
- Give your hair a chance to rest by protective styling.
- Use braids, twists, weaves, up-do’s and other styles to help reduce manipulation of your strands.
- Stay away from heat and deep condition often.