WHAT YOU NEED / PRODUCTS USED:
1. Raw African Black soap used as a shampoo
P/s. I woke up like that…shiny face and all.
3. Olive oil mixed with sunflower oil or whatever cooking oil you have. I forgot how good this stuff is on my scalp and hair. It really did wonders with detangling. It’s going back in my staple products…plus it’s CHEAP! Get some in the cooking isle.
4. Bath & body Works lotion: Morroco Orchid and Pink Amber. I think they discontinued it.
5. Walmart, Target, The Dollar Tree, and Publix grocery bags. lol.
6. The ghosts of bobby pins past. I still can’t believe that I found 38 missing bobby pins!