Share the graphic on your website:
Information On The Infographic:
1. Rosemary – As a herbal rinse it brings out dark highlights in your hair and rosemary essential oil stimulates hair growth and helps prevent dandruff.
2. Aloe Vera – This plant is favored for it’s highly moisturizing properties. The pH of the juice allows the cuticles of your hair to close thereby helping to increase shine.
3. Saw Palmetto – This popular herb is used in many hair growth supplements. It both slows down hair loss and stimulates growth of new hair.
4. Stinting Nettle – This herbal cure all is brewed into a tea and is high in minerals to benefit you internally. When used as a hair rinse, it strengthens your hair and also prevents hair loss.
5. Green Tea – Studies have shown that along with it’s antioxidant benefits, green tea stimulates dermal papilla cells to boost hair production.