Share the graphic on your website:
Information On The Infographic:
1. Rosemary* – As a herbal rinse it brings out dark highlights in your hair and rosemary essential oil* stimulates hair growth and helps prevent dandruff.
2. Aloe Vera – This plant is favored for it’s highly moisturizing properties. The pH of the juice allows the cuticles of your hair to close thereby helping to increase shine.
3. Saw Palmetto – This popular herb is used in many hair growth supplements*. It both slows down hair loss and stimulates growth of new hair.
4. Stinting Nettle – This herbal cure all is brewed into a tea and is high in minerals to benefit you internally. When used as a hair rinse, it strengthens your hair and also prevents hair loss.
5. Green Tea – Studies have shown that along with it’s antioxidant benefits, green tea stimulates dermal papilla cells to boost hair production.
Sherry Miles says
Can’t go without my Rosemary oil!
Lilmama SoCold says
Are theEs all oils u can find in an organic store?
Christa Colquitt Harris says
Thanks. Learned something.
Regina Watkins says
Wat store do u buy it at
Teresa Johnson says
Are they all oils and where can I buy them from???
Tamica Brown says
follow me at ”xealed up” I use a product called zeal and it has great nutrients to grow your hair
Tammy McGhee says
Grow and use my own rosemary!
Crystal Afro says
I need to start using aloe vera again.
Youssra Wahbi says
Green tea is also very good for the skin!
Ty Butler says
Check out the oil of oregano it’s really good
Eddie Lee says
http://www.sweetnaturebyeddie.com uses EVERY single ingredient!
Andrea Angie Tater says
Good to know I can’t even pronounce the ingredients in my lotion shampoo and conditioners bet its bad though.
Arianah Bodhi Harville says
Gotta mention the Chitin too dog Denys lol
Ariel Fly Neal says
#HAIRFINITY WORKS TRY IT !!!!!! HAIRFINITY .COM
Can any one tell me what good for alopeacia Thanks
Alma Ruddock says
Jamaican black castor oil has had good results with many ladies so you could try that.
Vanessa Lee says
So how do you choose? Each has great benefits. Any combo advice for breakage?
Sirius Peach says
horsetail is good for growth
Courtney MizzRenae Epps says
and where exactly would you go get this stuff to put it in your hair??
Williams Renee says
Guess ill get some green tea from work!!!
Shari Peters says
got all of these in my back yard but aloe vera all the way for that strong hair