Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
1. Breakage – Steam reduces breakage by increasing moisture and aiding in better penetration of deep treatments which
leads to stronger healthier hair.
2. Porosity – Steamers are the best way to get moisture into low porosity coarse hair and work much better than hooded
3. Growth – Steam increases blood flow into the scalp which may lead to increased hair growth.
4. Dandruff – Moisture levels in the scalp are balanced by regular steam treatments keeping dandruff caused by dry scalp
5. Hang – The increased amount of moisture in the strands helps with better clumping and downward hang for natural curls.
6. Easy Flat Ironing – Like with other fibres, steam helps to straighten hair easier which exposes your hair to less heat.
Hate Seeing Ads? Get A Membership!