As you stretch your relaxer, you will know that the best way to keep breakage at bay is to moisturize your natural new growth. You can steam just your roots one evening and the next evening choose to go after your dry ends too.
It is a great source of moisture when the hair is tucked away in a protective style. An excellent addition to any nighttime routine!
Two lucky BHI readers will win the Q-Redew* wand absolutely free! Just enter the competition below and cross your fingers!
How To Enter:
1. For 1 entry please like Black Hair Information on Facebook in the widget below. You still get an entry even if you already like the page.
2. For 1 entry, please like Q-Redew* on Facebook. Again you still get an entry even if you already like the page.
3. For 3 more additional entries, scroll down and add a comment to this post answering the question ‘Wash and go’s are one of the easiest hairstyles for curly hair. How often do you rock a wash and go on your hair?’. Once you are done scroll back up and click ‘I commented’ in the widget and that’s it!
|a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition runs from Sunday 3rd February 2013 to Saturday 16th February 2013.
2. Winners will be picked at random. They will be contacted via email and announced in the newsletter on Sunday 17th of February 2013. Please subscribe to the newsletter and add BHI to your safe senders list. If you don’t respond within 3 days of the email another winner will be picked at random.
3. There is no cash alternative for this giveaway.
4. Only open to US residents.
5. The product will be shipped directly by Q-Redew. BlackHairInformation.com cannot take responsibility for the quality or condition of the product when it arrives.