Fresh ginger is a must-have for any kitchen for a number of reasons. For one ginger, when added to your dishes, can give them amazing flavor and two a little boiled ginger can settle an upset tummy in minutes.
Honestly, the benefits of ginger* root outside of what I will share with you in this post are vast, but if you are interested in hair growth then what you will learn hair will be very beneficial.
In this post I wanted to focus on using ginger as a hair growth aid. We still get a ton of questions about different ways to grow out hair and from the trends that we have noticed over the years, hair growth remains a top priority.
With that said here are 6 properties that ginger possesses that will boost the growth of your hair naturally:
2. Not only Ginger roots make your hair healthier and stronger but it is also an effective remedy for hair loss as it strengthens the roots of your hair.
3. Dandruff is one of the most common scalp and hair problems which women suffer. Ginger tends to help in getting rid from dandruff problem. Best way to use is to apply ginger oil along with olive oil* on your scalp and let it work overnight.
4. Ginger has some very useful constituents which help to fight dry hair. As it naturally makes your scalp healthier and stronger, it also tends to boost your hair growth.
5. Ginger contains some circulatory agents too. These help to increase the circulation and blood flow through scalp which improves the growth of hair follicles. And when hair follicles are wakened or increased, they automatically boost your hair growth
6. Ginger is also rich in fatty acids. It helps prevent the thinning of hair which leads to the reduction of hair loss.
To incorporate ginger into your regimen is easy and below I found two great videos that demonstrate how your can juice the root an make an awesome hair tonic for your hair.
The first video is by Shamntas Way:
And the second video is by the queen of DIY herself Babilon Kay:
If you also love fresh ginger* root juice and you are struggling with hair growth, you should try to incorporate it into your regimen and see how it does for you. If you have already tried ginger as a hair tonic, comment below and share your results!