Different ways you can use Black Cumin Seeds in your hair care regimen
Men and women have both used black cumin seed oil as a remedy for hair loss. If one remedy doesn’t work for you, you’re encouraged to try the others. Some people see results using a particular remedy over another. Now, let’s get into the 7 different ways you can use this hair growth oil.
1. Massage the oil directly into your scalp where you notice balding (or put onto your entire scalp). Allow the oil to sit there for 30 minutes before washing it out with natural shampoo.
3. Warm up the seeds using a skillet then use a coffee grinder to crush them up. Add olive oil to the ground seeds and rub this into the balding areas.
4. Mix together 1 tsp of black cumin seed oil and 1 tsp Rooibos red tea powder. Add a couple drops of filtered water and thoroughly mix it all together. Use this mixture on your scalp and balding areas. After about 10 minutes, wash it out.
5. Take about 2 cups of black cumin seeds and add them to 5 cups of water. Boil it for about 10 minutes, then let it cool off. Strain the liquid and pour into a glass jar and add in 1 tb of extra virgin olive oil. Use this mix on your scalp and balding areas twice a week. Only allow it to sit on your scalp for between 30-60 minutes, then wash it out. Store the mix inside your fridge to prevent spoilage.
6. Into 3/4 cups of water, add 1.5 tb of black cumin seeds. Allow it to boil for 10 minutes, then let it cool. Strain the liquid and add a half an avocado. Blend it together until it has a creamy texture. If you want, you can add some EVOO to the mix. Wash it out after allowing it to sit on your scalp for about 30-60 minutes. No need to massage it in if your hair is long. Wash it out and do this weekly or bi-weekly.
7. Massage lime juice on your scalp and allow it to sit for 15 minutes. Wash it out with shampoo. Afterward, rub the black cumin seed oil into your hair and scalp
The seeds or oil that you purchase should be from a seller known for quality organic products. One such place is Mountain Rose Herbs.
Again, you may find that one method works for you and others don’t, so try these out for a couple of weeks and keep an eye on your balding spot to see if there is a change.
For thinning hair, you’ll need to stick to the regimen a little while longer to really notice a difference. The one that has seen the most results is simply mixing the olive oil with the black cumin seed oil and using that like a daily moisturizer for your scalp.
Have you ever tried black cumin seed oil? Did it work for you?