1. Make 2 large cornrows.
2. Sew down the braids.
3. Put 2 faux locs close together at the perimeter of every braid.
4. Continue to crochet the hair
5. Place the hair close together in the front.
6. Filling in the front, sides and back 1st is IMPORTANT.
7. Make 10-13 single locs in the front.
8. Separate, comb out, and taper each faux loc.
9. Crochet faux loc into the hair.
10. Wrap hair 3x around the root, then wrap down.
11a. Separate, cut hair in ½, taper, continue to wrap.
11b. Cut the Xtra hair on the tips and burn the ends.
12. Make 4 large box braids in front ((Hot water)
13. Dip those 4 braids in hot water
14. Take out the braids after it’s completely dried.