Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – This is a wonderful multi-purpose oil. It conditions, seals in moisture, increases shine and reduces split ends.
2. Argan Oil – Argain oil is popular as it increases hair’s elasticity and smooths the cuticle. It is non-greasy and also seals in moisture into the strands.
3. Avocado Oil – Loaded with essential fats avocado oil helps to condition, strengthen and boost shine to the hair. It is also an excellent sealant.
4. Sweet Almond Oil – This is also a good all round hair oil. It seals in moisture, boosts shine, increases strength, smooths the cuticles and promotes hair growth.
5. Jamaican Black Castor Oil – This oil differs from clear castor oil due to it’s ash content. For this reason it’s more effective for preventing hair loss and for hair regrowth. It can also be used for it’s moisture sealing and anti-fungal benefits.