Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil* – This is a wonderful multi-purpose oil. It conditions, seals in moisture, increases shine and reduces split ends.
2. Argan Oil* – Argain oil is popular as it increases hair’s elasticity and smooths the cuticle. It is non-greasy and also seals in moisture into the strands.
3. Avocado Oil* – Loaded with essential fats avocado oil* helps to condition, strengthen and boost shine to the hair. It is also an excellent sealant.
4. Sweet Almond Oil* – This is also a good all round hair oil. It seals in moisture, boosts shine, increases strength, smooths the cuticles and promotes hair growth.
5. Jamaican Black Castor Oil* – This oil differs from clear castor oil* due to it’s ash content. For this reason it’s more effective for preventing hair loss and for hair regrowth. It can also be used for it’s moisture sealing and anti-fungal benefits.
Leave a Reply