Won by Lunye Ladybug Fowle, Elle & Monet CurlsandMo Fitzgerald
Every transitioning natural somehow becomes a product junkie of sorts before settling on their “holy grail” stash. The new growth is coming in and perhaps for the first time in years (or ever) you are seeing what your own hair looks like.
Then again, if you are like me you think you pretty much know what your hair is like since you’ve been dealing with it for years.
Enter the first few inches of new growth and you begin to see that you’ve got a kitchen instead of some smooth baby hairs. You want to slick those edges and define those kinks but the run-of-the-mill products just don’t cut it. No worries though, because the CURLS line has gone ahead and hooked us up with some amazing stuff.
Halle Berry, Nia Long, Tia Mowry, Ashanti, Blair Underwood; what do they all have in common? CURLS hair products! CURLS delivers your natural products for effortless frizz-free waves, curls and kinks.
Two fabulous products are the Passion Fruit Curls Control Paste and the CURLS Creme Brule. The Passion Fruit Curls Control Paste is a translucent amber colored pomade with a Jam-like consistency, but it doesn’t have the crunchy feel when it dries and it leaves your curls springy and soft (without the nasty white film).
This is the boss at slicking down your edges! It is also great for your braid/twist outs or wash and gos since it has tremendous hold.
The Creme Brule Curl Cream is a cream styler moisturizer that allows you to moisturize and define your curls without the stiff hold.
It has the consistency of a thick lotion that soaks into the hair rather than sitting on top of it. Both products hydrate your strands with water as the first ingredient too!
The great thing about the CURLS products is that they are sulphate, paraben, mineral oil* and petrolatum and cruelty free, with most of the ingredients all natural or certified organic. Great news right?
An 8 oz bottle of this runs you around $10.99, and the control paste is $7.99 at any Target store but for now would you like a chance to win these excellent products? Great!
How To Enter:
1. For 1 entry please like CURLS on Facebook in the widget below. You still get an entry even if you already like the page.
2. For 1 entry please like Black Hair Information on Facebook in the widget below. You still get an entry even if you already like the page.
3. For 10 additional entries, scroll down and add a comment to this post letting us know what your favorite curly style is (eg wash and go, twist out etc) and include a picture too if you can. Once you are done scroll back up and click ‘I commented’ in the widget and that’s it!
|a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will run from November 10th 2013 to November 23rd 2013.
2. Winners will be picked at random, contacted via email and announced in the newsletter on November 24th 2013. Please subscribe to the newsletter and add BHI to your safe senders list. If you win but don’t respond within 2 days another winner will be picked at random (but why wouldn’t you respond?)
3. Only open to US residents.
4. No cash alternative for this giveaway.
5. The product will be shipped directly by CURLS. BlackHairInformation.com cannot take responsibility for the quality or condition of the product when it arrives.
If you absolutely cannot wait to see if you’ve won or you reach this giveaway after it has ended, you can still purchase the product directly from CURLS.