1. Introduce yourself and which salon if any do you work?
My name is Angie Jackson… I am the Owner and Master Stylist at Stylez By Angie Jackson Salon.
2. How long have you worked as a licensed cosmetologist (or equivalent in your country) and where did you study?
7 yrs. I studied at Imagine, a Paul Mitchell Partner School.
3. What is your specialty, relaxed, natural hair, locs or anything special?
I specialize in Cutting, Weaving and Healthy Hair.
4. What in your opinion is the most rewarding thing about working as a hair stylist?
Making my clients feel great about themselves.
5. When you meet that customer that has not had a great experience with a previous stylist, how do you make them comfortable while in your chair?
I listen to their challenges and assure them that they are in good hands.
6.If you could change one thing about the cosmetology industry what would that be?
Mandatory continued education.
Where do you see yourself a few years from now, what are your goals as a stylist?
Opening a cosmetology school.
How do you stay motivated and on top of your game?
Platforming – Here I am performing at the Kirk Products/Bronner Brothers Ultimate Cut Party:
Angie Jackson Performing at the Kirk Products/Bronner Brothers Ultimate Cut Party !!! Tamyla Mcelroy Chris A. Bond Rodney Lloyd Kevin Kirk Carlton Mosley Nikita Patterson #BronnerBrothers #UltimateCutParty
Posted by Angie Jackson on Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Here is a chance to sell you ‘the stylist’ and your business, tell us why we should utilize your services?
I am a professional and a perfectionist. My clients are equally #1 to me. I treat them all like super stars. My salon is professional, comfortable but still fun. I guarantee that every client leaves satisfied.
In which city/state do you mainly work?
Little Rock, Arkansas
How can we contact you for an appointment?
You can call 870-872-9063 And check out my Instagram @angie1jackson
Look Glam Box says
Agreed… Cool comment thanks
Look Glam Box says
Beautiful info. Really awesome Might tell a friend.