3. Aunt Jackie’s curls and Coils La La Defining Curl Custard – Say that five times really fast, phew! Move over Miss Jessie because Aunt Jackie might just have your ticket. This product will not only reduce frizz but it provides long lasting definition and shine.You don’t need a lot but if you do you wont have to deal with any dryness or flakes. Whatever your style, rest assured that at only ten bucks your curls will be well-moisturized and soft to the touch.
4. Miss Jessie’s Unscented Curly Pudding – I am sorry ladies but despite what they say Miss Jessie’s is here to stay, this product is undeniably a keeper for most curlies it gives light hold, reduces frizz and is known for superior shine. Again the product lasts a long time because you don’t need much product to achieve your style. Additionally, for those of us that are sensitive to strong smells the unscented version is just as versatile with a price point set at around $22.00.
5. Ouidad Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel – Got frizz? Of course! Everybody knows that including Ouidad, who made sure they added some frizz busting magic beans to this 8.5 ounce bottle of gel. The ingredients are geared towards protecting the hair shaft and preventing the hair from expanding. At just under $19 you cant go wrong with this one.
6. Jane Carter Solution Wrap and Roll Mousse – This styling product is free of everything, paraben free, glycerin free, sulfate free and silicon free, so whats in it? Well the first ingredient is water and the rest of the ingredients are all natural and totally healthy. At under twenty bucks this light mousse does a great job at setting and smoothing the hair reducing frizz for worry free styling.
7. Carols Daughter Hair Milk Pudding – If you have been itching to try out Carol’s daughters new and improved hair milk line, I suggest you start with the milk pudding, it defines, shapes and provides extra control without weighing the hair down. The ingredients are all super yummy with no sign of parbens, petroleum mineral oil* or artificial colors. The price point is around $23.00 keeping you a little under budget and not burning a hole in your pocket.
Have you discovered any holy grail products under $25.00 that you would like to share?