Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
What Do Essential Oils* Do For Your Hair?
1. Ylang Ylang* & Lavender – Ylang ylang* oil treats dandruff and lavender oil treats alopecia and itchiness. Both also stimulate hair growth.
2. Tea Tree & Eucalyptus – Tea tree oil* treats dry scalp conditions and eucalyptus oil is an antiseptic. Both also treat dandruff.
3. Peppermint & Basil – Peppermint oil* treats dry hair and basil oil treats oily hair. Both promote growth by stimulating circulation to the scalp.
4. Thyme & Rosemary – Thyme oil is an antiseptic and rosemary oil* treats dandruff. Both help with hair loss.
5. Sage & Chamomile – Sage oil clarifies hair and chamomile oil conditions hair. Both help with dry scalp conditions like psoriasis.
6. Patchouli & Myrrh – Patchouli oil* treats oily hair and myrrh oil treats dry hair. They both also help treat dandruff and dry scalp conditions.
Susan Cartwright says
Maybell Lena Killion says
I use them all in my products but I am not willing to start drinking them just yet!
Hair Journey Diva says
Oh my word THANK YOU for posting this!!! LOVE this!!! 🙂