Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
What Do Essential Oils Do For Your Hair?
1. Ylang Ylang & Lavender – Ylang ylang oil treats dandruff and lavender oil treats alopecia and itchiness. Both also stimulate hair growth.
2. Tea Tree & Eucalyptus – Tea tree oil treats dry scalp conditions and eucalyptus oil is an antiseptic. Both also treat dandruff.
3. Peppermint & Basil – Peppermint oil treats dry hair and basil oil treats oily hair. Both promote growth by stimulating circulation to the scalp.
4. Thyme & Rosemary – Thyme oil is an antiseptic and rosemary oil treats dandruff. Both help with hair loss.
5. Sage & Chamomile – Sage oil clarifies hair and chamomile oil conditions hair. Both help with dry scalp conditions like psoriasis.
6. Patchouli & Myrrh – Patchouli oil treats oily hair and myrrh oil treats dry hair. They both also help treat dandruff and dry scalp conditions.