Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
2. Before Heat – Some butters like shea butter* offer some thermal protection benefit. Use a little bit on your strands right before using heated styling tools.
3. During Heavy Styling – Butters soften and lubricate your strands to lessen damage during heavy styling like twists and braids.
4. Before Sun – Some natural butters* offer measurable protection against harmful UV rays of the sun. Especially important for colored hair.
5. Before Swimming – Cocoa and shea butter* create a shield against chlorinated water. Use right before you go swimming.
6. Finishing – Thicker butters are ideal finishing pomades to get rid of flyaways and give you a super smooth look.