Event: The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Exposè #TheWITJExpo2015Tour (Birmingham & London)
When & Where:
1. Saturday 6th June – Holiday Inn, Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham,
2. Saturday 13th June – Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,
Time: 10am – 6pm
“We’re bringing our online presence offline at ‘The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Exposè! We EDUCATE, INSPIRE and CELEBRATE women of colour 365 days a year; now join us for two days in Birmingham (6th June) & London (13th June) to truly be empowered on your natural hair journey’’
Powered by ‘You Be-Natural’- Luster Products; UK online Natural Hair resource ‘Woman In The Jungle’ is back for it’s third installment of the MEGA ‘WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Exposè’. Not only will UK’s largest and most highly anticipated natural hair experience be in London on Saturday 13th June, but is also (for the first time) heading to Birmingham on Saturday 6th June.
#TheWITJExpo2015Tour was cultivated and is co-ordinated for women of colour by women of colour. This year’s premium exposé boasts of a truly inspirational line up of international & UK guest speakers. Attendees will be treated to interactive hair, beauty, style & wellness workshops; quality UK & International vendors, an in house salon, makeovers by Fashion Fair UK, live entertainment and much more.
The seven workshop sessions on the day will include (but are not limited to);
1. ‘Shrinkage and Safe Straight Styling – Natural Hair with zero damage’ sponsored by You Be-Natural with professional natural hair stylist & YouTube Guru Monica Stevens of Mo Knows Hair and international celebrity stylist Kevin Pendleton.
2. ‘Red Carpet to Real Wear’ sponsored by Design Essentials Naturals Coconut* & Monoi. A celebrity transformation session delivered by brown beauty YouTube pioneer Destiny Godley & Natural Hair sensation Vaughn Monroe of MsVaughnTV.
3. ‘Perfecting Protective Styling’ hosted by Cantu Beauty. Presented by natural hair specialist Anastasia Chikezie of Purely Natural Hair Salon London and protective styling maven Chiaka Valentina.
4. ‘Three Girls Talk Curls’ with event founder Wunmi Akinlagun of Woman In The Jungle, Ginny Pettitt of Fro Girl Ginny & Farida Sharma of Curly Proverbz. These three ladies with different textures share different curl definition techniques and products to get the most out of your hair
5. ‘A Look at Locs’ with Helen Mensah of Huntress Locs. Helen will demonstrate her most requested creative sisterlocks styles, offering advice for maintaining healthy locs and getting started on your loc journey.
Our exposés this year wraps up with our ‘Women’s Empowerment Panel’ hosted by Young Ladies Club founder and life coach Hannah Oyewole. Hannah over the last couple of years has been dedicated to Empowering women through her words. Panellist included six phenomenal women who are leading experts in their respective fields. Be sure to stick around to join the conversation, they will be chatting it up about beauty, business, life & metal wellbeing.
Disclaimer: This event is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with BlackHairInformation.com. You understand that if you decide to buy tickets you are providing your information to the owner of this event and not to BlackHairInformation.com.