In this video, I’m showing how I make my Cinnamon Spice Tamanu Butter recipe. I mainly use this as a skin moisturizer, applying it to my hands, body, face and scalp. Its great to use to moisturize and style hair. This is recommended to use in the fall and winter time, as temperatures drop and our skin gets very dry. This mix works the best than any lotion or oil. I do recommend you to add mix to a small container to carry on the go just in case your skin gets dry while you’re out, it comes in handy.
I was very satisfied with the quality of Oslove Organics Tamanu Butter and do recommend others to buy their products. For the full recipe, links, and other recipes, please read below.
DIY Cinnamon Spice Tamanu Butter Recipe ♡
- 8oz of Tamanu Butter
- 5 SP of Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 3 SP of Cinnamon Castor Oil (Zion 100% Pure Cinnamon Oil & Organic Castor Oil. Distributed by B&S Marketing, Brooklyn, NY 11210)
- 3 SP of Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 SP of Vitamin E Oil
- 1 SP of Vanilla Essential Oil
- 1 SP of Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- 1 16oz Mason Glass Jar https://www.amazon.com/Canning-Jars/b…
- 1 2oz Small Amber Glass Jar https://thrivemarket.com/aura-cacia-d…
- 1 Large Stainless Steel Bowl
- Sandwich Bags