Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
1. Wet hair – Curls last longest when created on damp to wet hair. Apply your favorite styling gel to each section before you start.
2. Roll ends – Shrinkage is great but control it by rolling your ends on rods large enough to prevent the formation of single strand knots.
3. Pineapple – Pineapple your hair loosely at the very top of your head nightly before bed. Cover loosely with a satin scarf or sleep on a satin pillowcase.
4. Refresh – Every few days, refresh your curls to maintain moisture levels. Use steam lightly to prevent reversion.
5. Scrunch – Always scrunch rather than smooth your moisturizer and sealing oil into your curls. This is key to keeping curls defined.