Share the graphic on your website:
Information On The Infographic – Curling Your Hair Without Heat
1. Dampen a section of hair with water or a leave in conditioner*.
2. Roll the section with a roller, flexi rod*, curlformer*, braid/twist or use a bobby pin for pin curls.
3. Repeat with the rest of your hair.
4. Cover with a satin bonnet* and allow to set overnight.
5. In the morning release curls and fluff to your hearts desire!
Tamica Guerrant says
Or old school, with a paper bag
ReGena Tandy says
Ok , Tnx for information on black hair..
Hair world says
Neva Tavenner says
Question: If I use DIY flaxseed gel when doing rollers and perm-rods, do I still need to use a setting lotion? TYIA
Cristen Moore says
Do this method a lot