WON BY RENEE R & JAZMIN
I came across the Beauty 4 Ashes product range a month or so ago and even though I am usually immune to marketing spiel, these products piqued my interest.
Not only do most of them boast natural ingredients which are SLS, SLES, Paraben, Glycol, Chloride and Alcohol Free, many of them also use ayurvedic herbs which boost growth rate.
Now I know what you are thinking, most hair products these days include a tag line selling the benefits of the product anyway. We have all heard the ‘makes your hair 10 times stronger guaranteed’ marketing campaigns for products which are hit and miss at best.
With this product however, the claim is that 98% experience one to one and a quarter inch of new hair growth after using it. Fascinating. I’m not saying that the Superior Deep Conditioning Treatment works, I genuinely don’t know but reading that raised my eyebrow and I think it’s definitely worth a flutter.
I’ve always preferred internally taken hair growth aids over topically applied ones, but there’s something to be said for topical ones because they provide nutrients directly to the scalp and already sprouted hair to help with creating the right conditions for faster hair growth(affiliate link).
Unfortunately I am not in a position to try the conditioner myself because the shipping cost to the UK would be outrageous! The next best thing is a giveaway for you lovely ladies!
I’m giving away 2 of these conditioners shipped directly from Amazon US and I would love for you to let me know how you get on.
How To Enter:
1. For 1 entry please like BHI on Facebook in the widget below. You still get an entry even if you already like us!
2. For 3 additional entries, scroll down and add a comment to this post answering the question ‘A free blogging service has just been launched to get more women talking about their hair. My own blog was invaluable in my own hair growth journey. How do you track your own growth and make sure that you stay on track?’. Once you are done scroll back up and click ‘I commented’ in the widget and that’s it!
3. The winners can opt to receive an Amazon.com giftcard in the value of $35.00 instead of the product.
4. This giveaway is only open to US residents.
5. The competition opens on Sunday 6th January and ends Saturday 12th of January. The winner will be contacted via email and announced in the newsletter on Sunday 12th of November. Please subscribe to the newsletter to add BHI to your safe senders list.
|a Rafflecopter giveaway