- Beauty Perpetually Hair carries 100% human hair
- Beauty Perpetually Virgin hair is human hair that is unprocessed and unaltered. It is collected from a single donor, and has not been dyed, permed, bleached, or treated with any chemicals. To achieve different textures, Beauty Perpetually gently steam processes the hair to create beautiful, bouncy waves and curls in an array of textures.
- Beauty Perpetually Hair is great for when you’re looking to make an investment in hair that will last for a long period of time, allow you to create custom color looks, and whip your hair backward and forward with ease adore it’s all yours.
Related Texture of Beauty Perpetually
We provide customized service for all the product. Please e-mail us for further question .
- 13*4 Lace Frontal Free Part
- 4*4 Lace Closure Free Part / Middle Part / Three Part
- Straight / Jerry Curly / Body Wave / Water Wave / Loose Wave / Natural Wave
Beuaty Perpetually Deep Wave Hair
Show Your Beauty with Beauty Perpetually Hair
Beauty Perpetually hair is at all times delicated to provide best human hair and service to all customers. All the hair is 100% human hair ,natural and healthy . And we also offer customized service for all the product.
- Texture:Deep Wave
- Material:100% Human Virgin Hair
- Color: Natural Color, can be dyed,to dye light color expect for #613, #1B/4/27.Please deep condition it after chemically treated.
- Length: 8-28 inches (REMARK: WE MEASURE THE LENGTH OF HAIR WHEN THE HAIR BE STRETCHED TO STRAIGHT)
When styling with heating tools you will need to to use a heat protectant serum or spray that is ALCOHOL FREE. Oil base product and alcohol will fry the hair.
Before Install tips
- Before installing your virgin hair, conditioner wash (co-wash) hair first with a moisturizing conditioner like Organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner.
- Do not cut the wefts or tracks of your virgin hair. This will cause shedding. Your stylist or you should use the fold over method to install the hair. If the wefts must be cut, please seal with weft sealant prior to installing.
When coming hair, gently comb hair with a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb. Begin combing small sections at the ends, working up towards the scalp.