Share the graphic on your website:
Information on the infographic:
1. Defrizz Cowash – Co-wash using a good quality defrizzing conditioner which has ingredients that act as a barrier to humidity.
2. Curly gels – Start with wet hair and use a gel which both elongates and defines curls to keep frizz at bay.
3. Plop – Plopping or plunking your curls using a turbie twist will help keep frizz away while the towel absorbs excess water.
4. Diffuse – Air drying is best but you can blow dry with a suitable dryer with diffuser attachment to avoid disturbing the curls as they dry.
5. Refresh – Refresh your curls daily with a light spritz of water or use a vapor wand.
6. Moisturize – Use a curl refreshing product to restore moisture, spring and shine. Finish with an anti frizz serum.