WON BY: Sabrina P, Stephanie D, Angela T, Cessali, Jackie O, Tamika B, Clara, Cynthia L, Katri B, Ethel G.
We have another fabulous giveaway as a thanks to all of you for supporting BHI. This time the wonderful women over at CURLS have been kind enough to sponsor 10 products. 10 lucky readers will get either a crème brule or a passion fruit control paste!
Based on a recent poll I have noticed that a large percentage of natural ladies seem to be stuck in a styling rut. That really shouldn’t be the case with natural hair being as versatile as it is.
A lot of us assume that some products just won’t work for our hair type which is simply not true. Another assumption is that we have to use heavy gels and curl creams in order to get a measure of control over our hair when in fact a moisturizing no hold cream works just as well leaving our kinks and curls super soft to the touch.
I was late with trying out CURLS products myself but I have recently used CURLS whipped cream and hand on heart, I have not come across a better moisturizer/curl cream to date and I plan to make it a staple part of my regimen from now on. Plus I constantly have to remind myself that it’s not edible, it smells so good!
So here’s what CURLS have to say about creme brule:
Curls Curl Creme Brule is a cream styler that will define, de-frizz, and moisturize your tresses leaving soft curls without hold.
Moisturizes your tresses
And here is the info on the passion fruit control paste:
Whip those edges in place with pure passion fruit! Allure Magazine’s Best of Beauty Winner!
This Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award winner is a curly girl’s best friend!! It controls unruly edges, curls, and kinks adds sheen and smooths the hair shaft. AH’MAZING… Pure Passion Fruit extract is added for extra shine and control with a light scent of fresh fruit. The paste is perfect for use on curly, kinky and frizzy hair. Give it a try…your curls will thank you!
There is no shortage of reviews on the creme brule or the curl control paste on youtube so feel free to check them out and see what these products can do for your hair type but I have included a review here where the lady has used both products.
How To Enter:
1. For 5 entries please like CURLS on Facebook in the widget below. You still get an entry even if you already like the page.
2. For 5 entries please like Black Hair Information on Facebook in the widget below. You still get an entry even if you already like the page.
3. For 10 additional entries, scroll down and add a comment to this post answering the question ‘How are you wearing your hair today?’ Once you are done scroll back up and click ‘I commented’ in the widget and that’s it!
Please Note: If you leave a comment, please include your Facebook name to make it easier to contact you if you win.
|a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will run from Sunday 6th April 2013 to Saturday 20th April 2013.
2. Winners will be picked at random. They will be contacted via email and announced in the newsletter on Sunday 21st of April 2013. Please subscribe to the newsletter and add BHI to your safe senders list. If you win but don’t respond within 2 days another winner will be picked at random.
3. Only open to US residents.
4. No cash alternative for this giveaway.
5. The product will be shipped directly by CURLS. BlackHairInformation.com cannot take responsibility for the quality or condition of the product when it arrives.
If you absolutely cannot wait to see if you’ve won or you reach this giveaway after it has ended, you can still purchase the products directly from CURLS or Amazon.