Introducing our UPSCALE Wig Collection. All of our Lace Wigs are specifically made for those who actually demand the best.
Each wig is individually crafted by wig professionals paying special attention to every minute detail. Our wigs are styled to provide beautiful voluminous hair that looks, feels, and moves like real hair without bulkiness.
We have a lot of J Part, Deep Part, 360, Lace Front, and Full Lace Wigs that are suitable for every occasion. Turn out to be effortlessly chic with our UPSCALE collection.
UpScale 100% Virgin Remi Human Hair Hand Made Full Lace Wig
1. REALISTIC LOOKING AT FRONT WITH BABY HAIR
- Endless styling versatility
- Natural hairline
2. EXCELLENT HIGH QUALITY SWISS LACE
- Natural looking from all sides
- Lustrous & smooth texture
3. BABY HAIR ALONG THE NAPE AREAS
- Baby hair at back for a flawlessly finished style
4. NATURAL LOOKING LACE PART
UpScale 100% Virgin Remi Human Hair Hand Made Full Lace Wig Loose Wave 24″
Style/Texture : Loose Wave
Material : Brazilian Hair
Hair Length : 24”
Hair Color: Natural
Hair Quality : 100% Virgin Hair
Cap Size : Average Size
Unit Weight : 205 (+/-5g)/piece
Density : 130
Can be [√] dyed [√] permed [√] bleached
Chemical Processing : None
Upscale Full Lace Wig is constructed from a lace cap that covers the complete head. It is made of 100% remy human hair that is knotted by hand.
CAP INSIDE VIEW
100% HAND TIED LACE FRONT | NEUTRAL COLOR SWISS LACE
5.8″ DEEP UPGRADED PARTING SPACE
SUITABLE, STRETCH LACE CAP
- Recommended Hair Dye Colors (Strawberry blonde, Medium dark brown, Plum red)
- Colors shown above may vary because of dye brand, temperature, moisture, and/or time.
- This color chart is to detail the levels and tones the hair will lift to based off the conceivable time frames. Please do not over bleach or process the hair as it is going to change the texture and damage the hair follicles.
HAIR CARE & TREATMENT
- Hair should be handled gently. When brushing hair, use a soft-bristled brush. Starting at the bottom, slowly work your way up to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Use a very small drop of high-quality mild shampoo to wash the hair making sure not to scrub too hard. After rinsing, apply a mild conditioner to help with the detangling of the item. Allow your wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair fibers.
- When styling, use a heat protectant to reduce the risk of heat damage or frays.
- After styling, apply a small amount of oil or moisturizer to finish with a light sheen.
- Wigs are best stored on a wig stand or mannequin head away from direct sunlight.
- This will help maintain the style and structure of your item for long-term use.
- Avoid storing in a moist environment to prevent mold or fungus growth.