Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Are You Saving More Money Now That You Are Natural?
- If Hair Is Dead Can It Be Really Be ‘Healthy’?
- Curly Hair Etiquette – Acceptable And Unacceptable Things To Say To Natural Girls
- Does Your Man Like Your Natural Hair And Do You Care?
- Learning To Love Your Naked Hair And A Natural Hair PSA
- It’s Perfectly Fine To Fail Occasionally In Your Natural Hair Journey
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- 6 Reasons Aretha Franklin Will Be Immortalized in Our Hearts
- Lupita Is Mad That Grazia Photoshopped Out Her Puff
- This Picture Of Michelle Obama Rocking Her Natural Hair Had All Of Twitter Celebrating Yesterday
- Actor Wesley Jonathan Is Learning How To Style His Daughter’s Hair And Its Adorable
- Gabrielle Union Is Launching Her Own Hair Care Line In Ulta Beauty
- “Why Would You Cut Your Hair?” – Natural Hair Vlogger Shares Why She Did A Second Big Chop
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- 10 Things to Pack When Traveling With Natural Hair
- What Would You Do If You Had To Start Over Again With Your Hair?
- Two Simple Tips to Having Hair that Gives You The Look of A Star
- Fewer Ingredients Vs Quality Ingredients In Hair Products
- How To Flat Iron High Shrinkage Kinky Hair Without Blow Drying First
- Modify Your Denman Brush To Make It Gentler On Your Hair
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- Natural Cutie Takeover Weekend
- ASC Hairvolution Event
- Alopecian Beauty Mixer
- Mind, Body and Beauty Connection
- The Black Lady Theatre Presents The Play, HAIRITAGE
- North FL Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo