1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Petra 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alma Ruddock
    Keymaster
    @admin

Hello
    I recently started experiencing thinning hair. A friend recommended a product that is a DHT blocker shampoo and conditioner. If I use the product(s) then later discontinue the use of this product could I expect hair loss like those that use Monoxidil or Rogain products or would there be little to no hair loss?

Petra
    Participant
    @petralomax

Hello
    I recently started experiencing thinning hair. A friend recommended a product that is a DHT blocker shampoo and conditioner. If I use the product(s) then later discontinue the use of this product could I expect hair loss like those that use Monoxidil or Rogain products or would there be little to no hair loss?

Hello hon,

it depends on the reasons you are getting thinning hair in the first place, shampoos are not cures to thinning hair, or scalp issues, but rather they temporarily prevent whatever it is that you want them to prevent. The best thing to do is to see your doc to make sure your thinning is not caused from something internal. With that said we cannot truly answer your question because we are not able to diagnose the cause of the thinning.

If it is something that you are doing to cause thinning, like over processing from relaxing or using a tool that is damaging your hair, then those things are a lot easier to deal with here in this format.

Hope that makes sense

Petra

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.