Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeannix
    Participant
    @Jeannix

Hello, I am Jean am a Ugandan and I need your help. My hair is a mess and I do not know what to do any more. My hair used to be very healthy, I used to have relaxed very long hair. Due to our dusty environment, my hair started to turn brownish so a friend of mine advised I use black henna which I did. I followed this up with a protein treatment every six months and my hair was jet black and thicker…. I loved it….. that was in 2009…… I always did this in the salon. It went well until one fateful day when my hair started to thin and break so much……I was told later that my hairstylist used to mix the black henna with a permanent dye as at times he would run out of the black henna product. I was forced to cut my hair by half to grow it again….. It did not work out until I was forced to do the big chop. My hair still breaks so much when i comb, it is so hard……ooooh I actually went natural but last year but along the way I texturized my hair to soften it……..had forgotten to include that……. I changed my regimen but no change……My hair is still so thin and still breaking and shedding too because I atimes notice the round balls at the end…… I am currently using Queen hellene cholestrol treatment, vatika hair oil and water with aloe daily spray……. Please Advice…….

Petra
    Participant
    @petralomax

Hello, I am Jean am a Ugandan and I need your help. My hair is a mess and I do not know what to do any more. My hair used to be very healthy, I used to have relaxed very long hair. Due to our dusty environment, my hair started to turn brownish so a friend of mine advised I use black henna which I did. I followed this up with a protein treatment every six months and my hair was jet black and thicker…. I loved it….. that was in 2009…… I always did this in the salon. It went well until one fateful day when my hair started to thin and break so much……I was told later that my hairstylist used to mix the black henna with a permanent dye as at times he would run out of the black henna product. I was forced to cut my hair by half to grow it again….. It did not work out until I was forced to do the big chop. My hair still breaks so much when i comb, it is so hard……ooooh I actually went natural but last year but along the way I texturized my hair to soften it……..had forgotten to include that……. I changed my regimen but no change……My hair is still so thin and still breaking and shedding too because I atimes notice the round balls at the end…… I am currently using Queen hellene cholestrol treatment, vatika hair oil and water with aloe daily spray……. Please Advice…….

Also I forgot to mention, I do like your daily treatment and queen helene… is ok but I wouldn’t use it by itself, I would add the stuff I mentioned.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.