5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  TieshaFabulous25 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TieshaFabulous25
    Participant
    @TieshaFabulous25

so ive been trying to get me and my lil lady a solid regimen with natural ingredients like raw shea butter, unrefined coconut oil, vitamin E capsules, I co-washing with TRESemme naturals conditioner then I DC with the same conditioner and others if I have it along with oils like olive oil, castor, and/or vitamin e oil and let that sit for hours or over night under a plastic cap. then I apply my shea mix with coconut oil, vitamin E oil, a dash or two of olive oil, I just brought this leave in grow strong treatment by cantu. but I want to no is, is my shea mix a leave in or a moisturize and seal method after DC I also use a neutralizing shampoo once a month as well as a homemade protein treatment with egg, TRESemme conditioner along with other conditioners I might have as well, and olive oil under a plastic cap. and for my daughter I only co-wash with TRESemme Naturals and I use the shea mix along with air drying in a stretching method. Is this 1’s time mom on the right track for a solid regimen for us. my goal for my 19 month old daughter is to be waist length by kindergarten and me I want it to be passed my shoulders by my bday this summer July 22, 2014 is there anything I can add to my regimen to help us to our goals and is what I think is a regimen really a regimen?

TieshaFabulous25
    Participant
    @TieshaFabulous25

so ive been trying to get me and my lil lady a solid regimen with natural ingredients like raw shea butter, unrefined coconut oil, vitamin E capsules, I co-washing with TRESemme naturals conditioner then I DC with the same conditioner and others if I have it along with oils like olive oil, castor, and/or vitamin e oil and let that sit for hours or over night under a plastic cap. then I apply my shea mix with coconut oil, vitamin E oil, a dash or two of olive oil, I just brought this leave in grow strong treatment by cantu. but I want to no is, is my shea mix a leave in or a moisturize and seal method after DC I also use a neutralizing shampoo once a month as well as a homemade protein treatment with egg, TRESemme conditioner along with other conditioners I might have as well, and olive oil under a plastic cap. and for my daughter I only co-wash with TRESemme Naturals and I use the shea mix along with air drying in a stretching method. Is this 1’s time mom on the right track for a solid regimen for us. my goal for my 19 month old daughter is to be waist length by kindergarten and me I want it to be passed my shoulders by my bday this summer July 22, 2014 is there anything I can add to my regimen to help us to our goals and is what I think is a regimen really a regimen? I also take multi vitamin A-Z and vitamin E capsules as well as putting it in my shea mix

Petra
    Participant
    @petralomax

so ive been trying to get me and my lil lady a solid regimen with natural ingredients like raw shea butter, unrefined coconut oil, vitamin E capsules, I co-washing with TRESemme naturals conditioner then I DC with the same conditioner and others if I have it along with oils like olive oil, castor, and/or vitamin e oil and let that sit for hours or over night under a plastic cap. then I apply my shea mix with coconut oil, vitamin E oil, a dash or two of olive oil, I just brought this leave in grow strong treatment by cantu. but I want to no is, is my shea mix a leave in or a moisturize and seal method after DC I also use a neutralizing shampoo once a month as well as a homemade protein treatment with egg, TRESemme conditioner along with other conditioners I might have as well, and olive oil under a plastic cap. and for my daughter I only co-wash with TRESemme Naturals and I use the shea mix along with air drying in a stretching method. Is this 1’s time mom on the right track for a solid regimen for us. my goal for my 19 month old daughter is to be waist length by kindergarten and me I want it to be passed my shoulders by my bday this summer July 22, 2014 is there anything I can add to my regimen to help us to our goals and is what I think is a regimen really a regimen?

Hi love, let me answer the last question first, and the answer is yes your regimen is defin a regimen and you know its solid when your hair progresses and you do not see any set backs with your hair or your daughters. The key to little children is just doing as you are doing and protecting her hair as much as you can with protective styling. The shea butter mix that you use is a sealant, because there is no water in the product. A water based product is what moisturizes your hair and you know its waterbased when the first ingredient on the product is water. You are doing great just watch your progress and you should meet your goals.

Petra

TieshaFabulous25
    Participant
    @TieshaFabulous25

thank you glad to here I got it…so with the water base moisturizer do you think the grow strong strengthening treatment leave in by cantu is safe for my daughter hair to incorporate in her regimen at 19 months? Im so scared to use products in her hair that’s not made for toddlers hair so we wont have any set backs her hair is a little pass her shoulders

Petra
    Participant
    @petralomax

thank you glad to here I got it…so with the water base moisturizer do you think the grow strong strengthening treatment leave in by cantu is safe for my daughter hair to incorporate in her regimen at 19 months? Im so scared to use products in her hair that’s not made for toddlers hair so we wont have any set backs her hair is a little pass her shoulders

And that’s normal, but if you check the ingredients of some of the commercial products that have been traditionally on the market they don’t have the best stuff either. If you truly want to be safe stick with companies that are built on using all natural or closeto all natural infredients. You have alot of options like Shea moisture is a fave of mine and I also like amazing botanicals… (Online only)

So with that said if you aren’t sure then stick with wgat you know, I use cantu on my 1yr olds hair with no issues but every child is different .. With that said make your best judgement

TieshaFabulous25
    Participant
    @TieshaFabulous25

thank you:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.