4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Petra 5 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

emerald-charity
    Participant
    @emerald-charity

hi i am new to the forum, but i have been natural since i was born, I was on low cut from 1999 to 2007, recently read a lot about natural hair care, because my old hair regimen is wash, condition and protective styling, then i leave it for a month not not touching it at all. lastweek i recently tried a new regimen but i didn’t get good results my hair still feels the same way, i really need help from seasonal veterans because i am really depressed about the results. thank you.

Petra
    Participant
    @petralomax

Hi love, what is your new regimen and why do u think it didn’t work? Also if your old regimen was working for you why the change?

Need more details 🙂

Petra

emerald-charity
    Participant
    @emerald-charity

my new regimen is prepoo with coconut and olive oil, wash with diluted enliven kiwi and fig shampoo, condition with alberto v05 extre body voluminizing conditioner, towel dry then i use natures gentle touch herbalblend intensive leave in conditioner.

Petra
    Participant
    @petralomax

love, that sounds like a great regimen, so whats the problem? — what changed with your hair?

emerald-charity
    Participant
    @emerald-charity

sorry for the long pause. my hair becomes dry in the morning after all the treatments and i cant style it after drying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.