Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shamarsimmons
    Participant
    @shamarsimmons

<div class=”messageContent” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 2px; min-height: 100px; overflow: hidden; color: #000000; font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, ‘lucida grande’, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f5f5ff;”><article>

Hey Everyone!<br style=”margin-top: 0px;” />I am a new member here and I am excited to learn more about this forum. I have a question about my hair. I will be inserting a link to my hair photos for you to review. Please let me know my curl pattern, and texture of my hair such as Silky, Cottony, Wiry. I am already aware that my hair is low density, fine, and low porosity, but I am in need of help identifying my curl pattern. You can find my hair photos in this link https://www.facebook.com/kristal.zappa.1
    <div class=”messageTextEndMarker” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; height: 0px; font-size: 0px; overflow: hidden;”></div>

</article></div>
    <div class=”messageMeta” style=”margin: -5px; padding: 15px 5px 5px; font-size: 11px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; color: #000000; font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, ‘lucida grande’, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #f5f5ff;”>
    <div class=”privateControls” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;”></div>
    </div>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.