2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Petra 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jeannix
    Participant
    @Jeannix

Hi, my hair better and growing steadily although I need a natural daily moisturizer spritz and from my research, glycerin will do just fine for me but, I’ve got one problem….. Back here (Uganda) I have looked for vegetable glycerin in vain…….. I can only find Glycerin B.P and just the 100% Glycerin for the skin. Can I use either of these glycerin brands??

Petra
    Participant
    @petralomax

Hi, my hair better and growing steadily although I need a natural daily moisturizer spritz and from my research, glycerin will do just fine for me but, I’ve got one problem….. Back here (Uganda) I have looked for vegetable glycerin in vain…….. I can only find Glycerin B.P and just the 100% Glycerin for the skin. Can I use either of these glycerin brands??

I hon, I will say this, mostly everything that can be used on the skin is great for hair, so you might be ok with that product. I have read though that it is probably better to dilute it with water and make a spritz for your hair.

You can do the same thing with Aloe Vera Juice, I dont know if you can find that in Uganda, I was thinking you should be able to. Hope that helps

Petra

Jeannix
    Participant
    @Jeannix

Thank you cupcake!! Yes I am definitely going to dilute it with water

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.