Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ariarilynne
    Participant
    @ariarilynne

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else has similar hair to mine. I’ve bee natural for years now and I still haven’t found my perfect hair regimen. I have 3c/4a high porosity, high density, fine width hair. I found that the LOC method does work well, but I still believe there is something out there that is better for me. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  ariarilynne.

Alma Ruddock
    Keymaster
    @admin

Hello! My hair is more in the type 4 section but it’s definitely high porosity like yours. Porosity is more important anyway when it comes to figuring out the best products that work for your hair rather than hair type 🙂  for me LOC also works very well like you when it comes to products, I really like Nexxus polymeric emergency treatment mask, I used it yesterday with heat and my hair was super soft and this was before deep conditioning. For styling I tend to prefer the heavy thick puddings to light mousses that my hair just laughs at.  I am quite fond of Miss Jessie’s curly pudding.  I’m also a huge fan of most products from the Elvive L’Oreal product line. hth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.